Выполните данные упражнения на разные разделы английской грамматики, изученные на уровне I — II (beginner — pre-intermediate). Упражнения даны по мере возрастания сложности.
Разделы английской грамматики для повторения:
- Порядок слов в предложении
- Времена английского глагола Present Simple, Present Continuous, Present Perfect, Past Simple, Future Simple.
- Вопросы в английском языке
- Модальные глаголы
Английская грамматика по уровням сложности
Упражнения на повторение уровень БАЗОВЫЙ (beginner — pre-intermediate)
Упражнение 1. Составьте предложения из данных ниже слов. Помните о порядке слов в предложении.
- Never/he/his wife’s birthday/forgets
- Usually/she/wake up/early/doesn’t
- Always/he/has/to travel abroad/wanted
- Sometimes/he/at night/goes out
- They/always/do/can/anything/they want.
* * *
Упражнение 2. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в инфинитиве или Present Perfect, Present Continuous, Present Simple или Past Simple.
- What… you… (buy) at the shop yesterday?
- He … never… (bring) textbooks to the lessons.
- I would like … (eat) a cake.
- Oh! You … (break) your cup!
- He… (begin) doing his homework two hours ago.
- What …you …(do) уet?
- We … (be) at the cinema last Sunday.
- We… (build) a sandcastle now.
- There … (be) a new film on at our cinema soon.
- When I (see) my teacher yesterday, I (not say) “Hello”
* * *
Упражнение 3. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Perfect, Present Continuous, Present Simple или Past Simple.
- Nina just (to finish) her work.
- I say, Tom, let’s have dinner. — No, thank you, I already (to have) dinner.
- What the weather (to be) like? It still (to rain)? — No, it (to stop) raining.
- Please, give me a pencil, I (to lose) mine.
- I (not to meet) Peter since Monday.
- What you (to read) now? — I (to read) «Jane Eyre» (Джейн Эйр) by Charlotte Bronte.
- Where Sergei (to be)? — He (to go) home. He (to leave) the room a minute ago.
- You (to watch) the new film by M.? — Yes, I…. — When you (to watch) it? — I (to watch) it last Sunday.
- They (to read) «Harry Potter» by Joan Rowling a month ago. You (to read) it?
- Where (to be) your brother? — He just (to come) home. He (to take) a shower in the bathroom now.
* * *
Упражнение 4. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Perfect, Present Continuous, Present Simple или Past Simple.
- You (to change) so much. Anything (to happen)?
- You (to read) all the books on this shelf?
- I (not to see) my cousin since last year.
- You (to see) Nick today? — Yes, I …. I (to see) him at the institute.
- My watch (to stop). There (to be) something wrong with it.
- Why you (to put) these things in the wrong place?
- Why you (to leave) the door open? You will catch cold sitting in the draught.
- What you (to do) here at such a late hour? You (to write) your essay? — No, I (to write) it already. I (to work) on my report. — And when you (to write) your essay? — I (to finish) it two days ago.
* * *
Упражнение 5. Найдите ошибки и исправьте их.
1.We are going swimming on Sundays. 2.I have written a book last year. 3. He have seen this film three times. 4. Helen is not here. She’s been to the cinema now. 5. Tom not go to the Zoo with us. 6. Swim you well?
* * *
Упражнение 6. Найдите ошибки и исправьте их.
- He love her very much.
- They have heard the new yesterday.
- It didn’t happened.
- She didn’t likes it.
- Why did they bought the car?
- He felt down the stairs yesterday.
- She has felt happy yesterday.
- Who you told?
- Mike ate the whole cake, wasn’t it?
- You must to tell me!
* * *
Упражнение 7. Найдите ошибки и исправьте их.
- They maked a cake for their mother.
- I not know where to go.
- Where is the girl go?
- Mr Smith told, «I’m so bored.»
- Why you look at me like that?
- Mrs Priestley cleans the rooms at the moment.
- She asked me where am I going.
- Where is the boy which you was looking at?
- Margaret plays the piano, isn’t she?
- I have seen this film last year.
- They will come, isn’t they?
- Yesterday I am very ill.
- He has been fallen down and broke his leg in winter.
- What do you can say about your trip to London?
* * *