Здравствуйте! Из этой статьи вы узнаете, как рассказать о себе на английском языке. Это не так сложно! Выучите устойчивые выражения и добавьте информацию о себе. В конце статьи вы найдете список примерных вопросов по теме «About myself», которые вам может задать преподаватель или электронный помощник на экзамене по английскому языку.
Как рассказать о себе на английском языке (план ответа)
All about myself (plan, useful phrases)
1. Представьтесь/ Introduce yourself
To begin with, I’d like to introduce myself. My name is….
- I live in Moscow in a new district. My school is (not) far from … It takes me …..to get there.
- I am a student of the ____th form of school № (number)…
2. Расскажите немного о своей семье/ Say a few words about your family
- We are a family of four./There are two of us in the family. / I have a big/ extended family.
- My favourite relative is my….. (elder brother, younger sister, grandmother, grandfather, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, cousin)
2.1. Вы можете описать любимого члена семьи / You can describe a relative
I’d like to say a few words about my …
- age, appearance (eyes, hair, nose, lips, height, figure)
- profession, hobbies
- your personal attitude and feelings towards him/her
3. Опишите свою квартиру/ Describe your flat
- We moved to Moscow from ……in……. / I was born in Moscow. I live in a three-room flat.
- Now I consider it my native town.
4. Опишите свою внешность / Describe your appearance
- As for my appearance you can see yourself. There is nothing special in it.
- I’m of medium height.
- To my mind, I am….
- I need to lose weight.
- I am like (похож) my mother about my face.
5. Опишите свой характер/ Decribe your character
- As for my character, I am a little unsure of myself.
- I wish I were more easy-going.
- I never drop my work half-way, always trying to achieve the goals I set.
- It’s difficult to put me off if I’ve made up my mind to do something.
- I lack persistence. Мне не хватает настойчивости.
- Sometimes I am quick to get angry and too slow to cool down.
6. Расскажите о своем хобби и кружках, которые вы посещаете. /What is your hobby?
- In my free time I enjoy doing….
- I am keen on sport.
- I attend dance club.
7. Расскажите о своих друзьях. /Say a few words about your friends.
- The English say that man’s best friend is his dog but I don’t agree with them.
- I have a close friend. Her/ His name is …
- I’ve made friends with her at school and our friendship has been lasting since.
- I can share my thoughts and my dreams with my friend.
- We are very much the same with character.
- We have much in common.
8. Расскажите как проходит ваш день./ Describe your daily routine
9. Расскажите о своей школе./ Decribe your school.
- I like my school and try to do my best in all subjects.
- I try to get good marks in all subjects.
10. Назовите свои любимые предметы. /Describe your favourite subjects.
- My favourite subject is …….. because I am good at ….
- Also I am interested in…
- I am going to specialize in….
- I want to enter a good institute that’s why I’ll study two years more.
Подведите итог: To sum up, I would say that I am a very happy person.
Получается рассказать о себе на английском языке? Попробуйте ответить на вопросы:
1. What can you tell a stranger about yourself?
2. What are three things that you enjoy doing most of all and the three things that you hate doing?
3. What are your favourite pastimes and hobbies?
4. How big is your family?
5. What is better: to have a small family or a big family with a lot of children and other relations? Why?
6. What is your family like? Have you got any brothers and sisters? Are you good friends with them?
7. Have you got baby brothers and sisters? Do you help your mother to take care of them? What do you do?
8. What is an ideal family as you see it?
9. What are your family’s favourite pastimes? What do you like doing together?
10. What are the things you like doing together? Have you got any family traditions? What are they?
11. In what way is your family important for you?
12. What are your parents?
12. What can you tell us about your nearest and dearest?
13. What is the life of your dream?
14. Can you realize your dreams in future?
15. Where do you prefer to live: in the country or in the city?
16. What are negative aspects of living in the city?
17. What are positive aspects of living in the city?
18. What is the house of your dream?