Из этой статьи вы узнаете о политическом устройстве России (the political system of Russia). Прежде чем читать эту статью, изучите английские слова по теме «The Political System of Different Countires».
Кстати, политическая система в России такая же как и в США, а именно федеративная республика. Слова федеративная, президентская и парламентская являются синонимами.
The Political System of the Russian Federation
Mind the articles:
- The Federal Assembly – Федеральная Собрание (the Russian Parliament)
- The Council of Federation – Совет Федерации
- The State Duma – Государственная Дума
- The Council of Ministers = The Cabinet of Ministers – Совет министров (правительство)
- The Chairman of government= The Prime Minister – Председатель правительства
- The Supreme Court – Верховный суд
- The Constitutional Court – Конституционный суд
* * *
The Political System of Russia (основная информация)
- The president is the head of the state. He has much power: can dissolve the Duma, can veto laws.
- The National Government of Russia consists of the President, the Council of Ministers and the Federal Assembly.
- The legislative power in Russia belongs to the Federal Assembly. It consists of two houses or chambers: the Upper House (the Council of Federation) and the lower House (the State Duma).
- The Duma consists of 450 deputies.
- The executive power belongs to the government, e.g. to the Cabinet of Ministers, headed by the Prime-Minister.
- The head of government is the Prime Minister.
- The President is the Head of the executive branch. He is elected for a four-year term.
* * *
- Who is the head of the state in Russia?
- What bodies of power does the government consist of?
- Who is the head of the government in Russia?
- For how long is the President elected?
- What political system does Russia belong to?
* * *
Test on the Political System of Russia
- The official name of Russia is …..
- the Russian Federation
- the Republic of the Russian Federation
- The national Government of Russia consists of ….
- the President and the Prime Minister
- the President and the Council of Ministers
- the President, the council of Ministers and the Federal Assembly
- There are ……Houses in the Federal Assembly.
- The lower House of the Federal Assembly is….
- the State Duma
- the Council of Ministers
- the Federal Council
- The Head of the Republic of Russian Federation is….
- the President
- the Prime Minister
- the Speaker of the State Duma
- The Duma consists of …. deputies.
- The Chairman in Russia is…..
- In Russia ……can declare laws unconstitutional.
- the President
- the Supreme Court
- Constitutional Court
- ……..elect the members of Federal Assembly.
- the government
- the people
- the president