После того, как мы подробно рассмотрели, какие бывают вопросы в английском языке, а также как задать общий вопрос в английском языке, приступаем к практике. При этом важно понимать, что именно общий вопрос является тем фундаментом, на котором строятся специальный и альтернативный вопрос в английском языке.
Как задать общий вопрос в английском языке. Упражнения
Упражнение 1. Задайте общие вопросы к предложению.
1. Helen goes to bed at 10 o’clock.
2. Nick is playing chess now.
3. Parents go to work every day.
4. The books are new.
5. She is hungry.
6. She wants to eat a sandwich.
7. They are thirsty.
8. Father takes his son to the park every evening.
9. The children are reading books.
10. They like reading books.
* * *
Упражнение 2. Задайте общие вопросы к предложению.
1. The girl went to the swimming pool last year.
2. She can swim very well.
3. Our parents bought us presents.
4. The boy wanted to play with his dog.
5. My friend was in the country.
6. He liked to walk in the forest.
7. There were many wolves in the forest.
8. He will go to the country next summer.
9. The weather will be warm tomorrow.
10. They must help her to finish the work.
* * *
Упражнение 3. Задайте общие вопросы к предложению.
1. He is going to visit his uncle tomorrow.
2. We were very tired last night.
3. She is having a party this evening.
4. I was cleaning the room when parents came.
5. They were going to meet me at the station.
6. Chris is not very happy today.
7. The cat sat on a mat.
8. Pete was watching TV when his mother was cooking dinner.
9. My parents came home in the evening.
10. We watched film on TV after supper.
* * *
Упражнение 4. Задайте общие вопросы к предложению.
1. We cannot bring mobiles to school.
2. Schoolchildren must change shoes before we go to the lessons.
3. People usually wear fancy clothes when they have Halloween Parties.
4. My friend will finish school in two years.
5. The children were playing in the yard all day long.
6. My sister has never won tennis competitions.
7. He is not going to be a doctor.
8. He was playing the guitar at 5 o’clock yesterday.
9. She saw a balloon in the sky.
10. They could jump over the fence.