Правило, когда употреблять прилагательное на -ED/-ING:
Прилагательное на -ED характеризует СОСТОЯНИЕ предмета (человека): ПРИМЕР. interested — заинтересованный, tired — уставший, Прилагательное на -ING характеризует КАЧЕСТВО предмета (человека): ПРИМЕР. interesting -интересный, tiring — утомляющий
Читать подробнее — Прилагательные на ED/ING
Упражнения для закрепления темы: «Adjectives ending ED/ING. Прилагательные на ED/ING»Упражнение 1. Make up sentences from the given words.
- was, I, boring, because, bored, the book, was
- My parents, worrying, the situation, because, is, are, worried
- was, He, excited, because, the party, exciting, was
- was, They, tiring, because, tired, the trip (поездка) , were
- My classmates, interesting, the lesson, because, were, was, interested
- I, relaxing, the music, because, is, am, relaxed
- We, excited, the match, because, are, is, exciting
- They, bored, the film, because, were, was, boring
* * *
1. I’m interesting/interested in collecting stamps. 2. Everyone is depressed/depressing by the awful weather. 3. I think that airports are exciting/excited places. 4. I’m tired/tiring. I think I’ll go to bed. 5. The journey was exhausted/exhausting! 6. It’s not surprising/surprised that she’s busy. She’s got six children. 1. The teacher was annoying/annoyed because I had forgotten to do my homework. 8. He loved the museum — he thought it was fascinating/fascinated. 9. We went to the cinema but I was very boring/bored because I had seen the film before. 10. I like this monkey. It is very amused/amusing.
* * *Упражнение 3. Put an adjective from the box into each gap.
interesting surprised boring interested surprising bored exciting disappointed amusing
* * *Упражнение 4 (из учебника Мерфи) СКАЧАТЬ Murphy. Exercises. Adjectives -ED/-ING
изучение английского языка самостоятельно или с преподавателем. Успехов!